Better than an all-terrain pallet jack, our Burro Truck Carried Forklift is your best solution for smaller jobs. At only 1,800 lbs, the Burro lifts 3,000 lbs to 65 inches.
- Lightweight, but strong
- Lower initial investment
- Lower unit weight
- Fits on a one-ton chassis
- Easy to operate
- The only motorized walk-behind forklift made in America
- 65″ lift with a 3K capacity
- Load spacing – 51″
- Can easily handle standard size pallets
- Adjusted reach forks extend 24″
- Hydraulically driven rear wheel
- All Donkey forklifts, including the Burro, use the same mounting kits
- The only truck-mounted single axle solution®
- Centralized weight distribution
Everything about the Burro is intended to be simple, reliable and lightweight. It can handle an impressive 3,000 pound load at a 24″ load center and lift is 65″. It is intended for use on improved surfaces such as graded lots, parking areas, or paved surfaces. The Burro is great for delivering palletized materials with a single axle truck to stores, warehouses or job sites with suitable terrain.
Powered by Honda’s superb GX390 engine, the Burro’s rear wheel is hydraulically driven. The engine is equipped with electric start for easy operation. A spring applied, hydraulic released brake is built in to the drive motor for added safety.
The Burro takes advantage of the simple and highly reliable, single stage mast. Lift height is 65″ – plenty of lift to unload any truck or trailer.
The Burro load spacing is set to 51″ so it can easily handle standard size pallets.
Adjusted reach forks that extend 24″ are standard. Nonreach forks are available as an option.
18″ Turf tires are standard on the Burro.
Burro uses same mounting style as the Donkey series
Strobe, forward and rear work lights come standard on the Burro
*Custom options are available upon request.