Container Handler Series Forklift
This Donkey is specialized for moving containerized product. With an 8 inch extended wheelbase, this unit is capable of handling loads with extended load centers as compared to standard products. Functional and lightweight, the Container Handler Series has standard features that include side shift, strobe light, smart backup alarm, mirror, heavy duty tilt cylinders and rod ends, rear counter weight, corrosion resistant features, and hydraulic stabilizers. Driven by a Tier 4 compliant Kubota diesel engine and a 6 speed GM transmission, this unit is capable of reaching speeds of up to 15 mph for greatly improved delivery time for those really long hauls.
- The only truck-mounted single axle solution®
- The lightest, fastest, most versatile forklift in America
- Longest standard reach in the industry
- Lowest ground pressure (LGP) of any forklift on the market
- Centralized weight distribution
- 4,000 lbs load capacity
- Tier 4 compliant 25 HP Kubota 3 cylinder diesel engine or optional 50 HP Kubota Gasoline Engine
- 70″ single stage standard
- 96″ Two Stage Option
- 48″ standard
- 60″ optional
- 4″ total
- 2″ either side of center
- Scissor reach optional for both single and two stage masts 44″ and 56″
- Load spacing 64″ standard
- 68″ optional (no engine limitations)
- Terra, Turf and Skid
Third Wheel Drive
- Auxiliary Hydraulic Valve Kit – Allows operator to use quick connect to power an auxiliary hydraulic implement.
- Bio Oil – Tired of paying for customer driveways? Donkey offers a
water based biodegradable hydraulic fluid (not recommended on 3WD units)
- Block Heater – 110 V plug in engine block heater
- Custom Color – Send us your paint specifications, and we will paint a sample plate and send it back for approval. Once approved, a Donkey will be painted to match your fleet.
- Donkey Horn – In place of a standard horn, we offer a DONKEY horn. This simulates the sound of a donkey braying and is great for attention getting!
- Donkey Glide – An accumulator is tied in with the mast hydraulics. The accumulator is pressured with nitrogen and absorbs shock from the load.
- Dual Rear Axle – This feature is unique to the Donkey and is utilized for roll laying of sod. A rotary sod layer is usually purchased with this model.
- Extension Step – Lowers to allow the driver a safer entry and exit when the lift is truck mounted.
- Lumber Guard – These moveable aluminum guards protect long product and can be easily positioned to prevent interference during mounting.
- Fork Positioner – This feature allows the operator to hydraulically adjust the fork spacing from the comfort of the driver’s seat.
- Heavy duty tilt cylinders and rod ends – These are standard on the 5K and 4KCH and extended reach, but are available as an option on other models.
- High capacity pump – This option increases the volume of hydraulic output from 11 GPM to 15.8 GPM at 3,000 RPM. Only available on 4 cylinder engines. .
- Counter Weight – The 5K comes standard with 150 lb. and the 4KCH comes standard with 100lb of counterweight. It is available on other models in either 100 or 150 lb. options.
- Remote Valve – This feature is an excellent addition to the safety conscious employer. The Donkey can be mounted and
unmounted without the driver climbing on or off the unit. The driver can operate the mounting controls while standing safely on the ground.
- Sun shade – An AL sunshade is mounted to the top of the operator compartment.